- Hobbii Rainbow Cotton 8/4
- Size 3.0 mm hook
|BLO||Back Loops Only|
|DCCL||Double Crochet Cluster|
|HDC||Half Double Crochet|
|* A * × B||Repeat “A” for a number of B times|
|( X )||Work all of “X” in ONE stitch|
Double Crochet Cluster
- YO, insert hook into next stitch,
- YO and pull through (3 loops on hook),
- YO, pull through 2 loops (2 loops on hook),
- YO, insert hook into SAME stitch
- YO and pull through (4 loops on hook),
- YO, pull through 2 loops (3 loops on hook),
- YO and pull through all 3 loops.
CH 2 for the first half of the first DCCL of each round.
7 stitches × 8 rows of Single Crochets in 1″
Flat Flower Top
|1||Begin with *DCCL, CH 1* × 8 in MR. SS to first stitch.||8|
|2||SS into next CH-1 space, (CH 2, DC, CH, DCCL) in that space.|
(DCCL, CH, DCCL) in each space. SS to first stitch.
|3||SLST to in between 2 DCCL|
*6 DC in next CH SP, SS in between next 2 DCCL* × 8
|4||CH 1, SC in each stitch. SS to first stitch.||48|
|1||Begin with MR|
CH 1, HDC × 8, SS to first stitch.
|2||CH 1, INC × 8, SS to first stitch.||16|
|3||CH 1, *HDC, INC* × 8, SS to first stitch.||24|
|4||CH 1, *HDC, INC, HDC* × 8, SS to first stitch.||32|
|5||CH 1, *3 HDC, INC* × 8, SS to first stitch.||40|
|6||CH 1, *2 HDC, INC, 2 HDC* × 8, SS to first stitch.||48|
|7||CH 1, SC in each stitch in BLO, SS to first stitch.||48|
|8~12||SC in each stitch||48|
Leave a long tail and attach to the flower top. Start stuffing before sealing.