|HDC||Half Double Crochet|
|* A * × B||Repeat “A” for a number of B times|
|( X )||Work all of “X” in ONE stitch|
Not important here, just make any size you want!
|1||CH 29, (DC, CH 2, DC) in 4th CH from hook,|
*CH 2, skip 2, (DC, CH 2, DC)* × 8, DC in last CH
|2||CH 3, turn. (2DC, CH 2, 2DC) in first V|
*CH 2, skip CH-2 space, (2DC, CH 2, 2DC) in V* × 8, DC in top of beginning CH
|3||Turn. 9 DC in first V|
*(SS, CH 1, SS) in CH-2 space, 9 DC in V* × 8, SS in top of beginning CH
Leave tail for securing.
Roll the petals to form the rose.
Tip: Roll with the Right side of R3 facing you for a budding flower. Roll with the wrong side facing for a bloomed flower
|1||Begin with 12 DC in MR||12|
|2||2 DC in each stitch||24|
|3||*(SS, CH 6, from 2nd CH from hook: SS, SC, HDC, 2 DC, skip 2, SS),|
(skip 2, 5 DC), skip 2* × 3, SS to first stitch
- CH 12
- From 2nd CH from hook: SS, SC, HDC, 2 DC, 2 TR, 2 DC, HDC, SC
- Work on the other side of CH : SC, HDC, 2 DC, 2 TR, 2 DC, HDC, SC, SS
- Attach flower onto sepal with green yarn first, leave a long tail
- Then go through with wire, and twist to secure
- Wrap twisted wire with yarn, apply glue as you wrap
- Snip off the end after glue dries for a neat finish