- 5-ply Combed Cotton Yarn – Yellow – app. 49g
- 10cm Pot Planter
- Size 5.0 mm hook
- Yarn Needle
Round 1-4 = 10cm
|BLO||Back Loops Only|
|6DCBB||6 Double Crochet Bobble|
|*A* × B||Repeat “A” for a number of B times|
|( X )||Work all of “X” in ONE stitch|
- Make 6 incomplete DC in the same stitch (3 each in 2 stitches for R6)
(incomplete DC misses the last pull-through 2 loops)
- Yarn over, pull through all 7 loops on the hook
End each round with SS.
|1||Begin with 12 DC in MR||12|
|3||*DC, INC* × 12||36|
|4||*DC, INC, DC* × 12||48|
|5||In BLO, SC in each stitch||48|
If your base is bigger than this, it’s recommended to use thicker yarn and a larger hook, increasing rounds of the base increases the bobble stitches in later rounds and may make them look too small overall.
Work in continuous rounds.
|6||*6DCBB over 2 stitches, SC* × 16|
Refer to Pic. A & B below
|7||*SC, 6DCBB* × 16||16|
|8||*6DCBB, SC* × 16||16|
Repeat R7-8 till desired height
SS to next stitch to end.
- Mark every first stitch to avoid miss counting rounds
- Each SC is worked in the bobble stitch, and each bobble in a SC.
- The bobble stitch naturally bends to the back after making the next SC, just pop it to the front after each round.
- You can turn and work from the inside from R6 onwards if you prefer the bobble stitch from the wrong side.